Officer Nominations & Elections
• Officer nominations are for nominating potential officers who may then participate in the Officer Training Class, after which they may serve as officers.
• Officer elections are for electing men who have completed the Officer Training Class and are now prepared to serve as officers.
The installation and ordination of church officers will take place on Sunday, April 30.
For election as deacon: Jim Fraker, Nathan Gross, Steve McCrea
For re-election as deacon: Jim Carter, Spence Nelson, Tim Schwager
For election as elder: Mark Mechelse, Dan Rinn
For re-election as elder: Jon Barron, David Kliewer, Matt Long, Steve Roth,
Joel Schuster, Robert Spees
For more information click here.
Nominations for officers will be open through the summer.
Qualifications for Nominations
In accordance with the PCA Book of Church Order, members of Village Seven Presbyterian Church (V7PC) have the privilege of nominating and electing men to the offices of Deacon and Ruling Elder who:
- Meet the biblical qualifications given in 1 Timothy 3:2-13 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform the duties of Elder or Deacon.
- Active member of V7PC for at least one year.
- Complete the Nomination Form. Note that you must obtain the signature of the nominee indicating that he is accepting the nomination.
- Turn in this Nomination Form to the church office or the Welcome counter in the lobby on Sunday mornings.
- You may nominate multiple men but please use a separate Nomination Form for each nominee.
• The Welcome counter in the lobby
• The church office
• Download Nomination Form
Click for Resources
Overview of the responsibilities of Elder and Deacon